Eyes: Red (Vampire
Hair: Jetblack whiskers and very hairy
Build: Muscular, Giant
Sheriff of Piercenun
|Powers and Abilities||
- ““Who’s out there?!” he said, drawing the longsword from his back. The giant bellowed,“Come on out. Garigon’s the name. I’m a Hunter. I came here to hunt the island’s Nobility. ” ―GarigonUndead Island|[src]]]
A giant of a man even more powerfully built than the sheriff and as hirsute as the old man—only in his case the whiskers were jet black. He wears his longsword on the back
- Garigon was one of the four bounty hunters left to go to the Undead Island and save the villagers from the nobility. He gets turned into a servant of the nobility.
- Garigon met his end during a conflict between Meg, D' Argent and "The Azure Noble". After which the "The Azure Noble" pierce Garigon's heart from behind with his sword, and followed it by a decapitation with a horizontal swipe of his blade, at which point Garigon’s head shot up on a geyser of blood like a fountain and landed again some thirty feet away
Powers and Abilities
- The longsword stretched. Or rather, a beam the same width as the weapon shot from its tip. On coming into contact with a stand of trees, it tore through them like they were paper, then zipped off into the far reaches of the woods. The giant spun. The beam of light filled the pair’s field of view. Meg had quickly ducked down, and now the air above her head wavered. The cut end was facing her, and it was so smooth it left Meg amazed. She’d thought it’d been a heat beam, but there were no signs of charring. Meg decided it had to be the work of a kind of energy beyond her imagining. “It’s willpower, you know,” d’Argent said from right behind her. “Though the human will is colorless and shapeless, there are times when it takes one form or another. Which is what that light is.”
- Garigon inhabited monstrous strength, he manouvres his sword as if it was made of wood.
- Artificial Noble Powers: He gains Artificial Noble powers due to "the fog" . He can walk in sunlight without problems.