- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved.
- Adding content that is purposely untrue, unrelated to the page/site, or removing existing information will not be tolerated unless given permission and is an administrator whose actions are considered in good faith. This does not include obvious spelling mistakes, or corrections in sentence structure.
Breaking of these rules can lead to warnings, probation, temporary bans or permanent bans at the discretion of administrators. Updates to the rules and policies regarding anything discussed here may occur at any time and must be followed, please consult administrators before doing anything you are not clear on, ignorance is not an excuse.